Sydney, the capital of New South Wales, is Australia's oldest and largest city with a population of around 4 million. Sydney is built around a huge harbour and hosts many tourist attractions as well as a number of beaches, bays and a couple of national parks. The city is divided into North and South by the Sydney Harbour, with both Sydney Harbour Bridge and Tunnel connecting them. Most of the tourist attractions are in the South part of the city, with a large business and residential area in the North.
Sydney's City Centre is a hub of cultural, tourism, business and retail intensity. The Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Harbour and the night skyline are iconic and its villages provide continuing delight and surprise for visitors who take the time to explore a little further afield.
The City of Sydney is located at 33 degrees 52 minutes South and 151 degrees 12 minutes East. Sydney's annual average of sunshine is almost seven hours a day. Its temperature ranges from a moderate average winter minimum of 9 and a maximum of 17 degrees Celsius to a peak summer maximum average of 26 degrees Celsius.
The temperature averages a warm 23 ° C (72° F) in summer and averages around 13° C (55° F) in winter. Sydney is bathed in sunshine for around 342 days of the year and has an average annual rainfall of approximately 1220 millimetres (48 inches).
destinations outside of india. Flights Attraction...!
- Flights to New Delhi Flights to Bangalore Flights to Mumbai Flights to Chennai Flights to Kolkata
- Flights to Durban Flights to Entebbe Flights to Kenya Flights to Johannesburg Flights to Nairobi
- Flights to Hongkong Flights to Bangkok Flights to Beijing Flights to Tokyo Flights to Thailand
- Flights to Dubai Flights to Kuwait Flights to Abu Dhabi Flights to Muscat Flights to Lagos
- Flights to Brisbane Flights to Auckland Flights to Sydney Flights to Madrid Flights to Sweden